Luvhomba has been granted full accreditation as an Education and Training Provider by the Health and Welfare Sector and Training Authority(HWSeta) on
the following Unit Standards-
- Conducting Community Health Work.
- Performing basic life support and first aid procedures.
- Providing risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace.
- Explaining basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace.
- Demonstrating an understanding of HIV/AIDS and its implications.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of HIV/AIDS in a workplace, and its effects on a business sub-sector, own organisation and a specific workplace.
- Conducting basic lay counselling in a structured environment.